1) Send us the original in the highest resolution possible, preferably a vector image file (EPS, AI, PDF, SVG...)
2) If we see that your design is not in high definition we will contact you to offer alternative solutions.
3) If your design requires extra work due to the complexity this could increase the cost.
4) For special stickers (blackboard stickers, coloured glass stickers, vinyl sheets...) contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) If you can not upload your image (large file, unsupported format…) send it to us via email at email@example.com.
6) Convert word documents (.doc) to pdf format
7) All vinyls have a matte tone finish.
8) It is important to consider that for the cropped image (elimination of background) the thinnest features should be of a minimum of 4 mm.
9) If you finally decide that you do not want to purchase a sticker we will return your money back in a quick and efficient manner. Just get in contact with us.
10) The size will be calculated in proportion to the overall design you upload, so if your image has white margins we suggest to remove them. When preparing the venyl we will use either the maximum height or maximum width indicated by you as a reference, always maintaining the proportion.